Friday, April 1, 2011

More Luminaries


It's been a long time since I've updated the blog so I decided to go ahead and redo the whole blog with a new look and feel as well as add some new posts! I've added many new luminary design to the shop and I have 100 more little ideas for new designs floating around in my head right now, I just have to find the time to make them!
The response I'm getting from the luminaries has been great and I really enjoy making them which is good because I've been making a lot, you guys are keeping me busy!


Anna Box Luminaries

Woven Table Number Luminaries
(Luminary or table tent style)

A lot of my designs are inspired by modern architectural design and even fabric prints!

Large Diana Lantern

Modern Circles Luminaries
(Luminary and Table Tent Style Shown)

When I had the urge to make more detailed designs that I knew would never work as a cut out luminary I started making these printed luminaries. 

 Avril Damask Luminary

To see all the available luminaries just click the luminary link on the tab bar at the top of the page and don't forget to check out the other products for sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment